Saint Columba Catholic Church, Founded on April 9, 1944 in Columbia, Connecticut. Originally situated at the junction of Jonathan Trumbull Highway and Route 6-A in Columbia Center, the Chapel of St. Columba was a house of worship for the Roman Catholic townspeople of Columbia, Andover and Hebron.
The structure itself was the former Blakely homestead and was dedicated as Saint Columba's Chapel in July, 1944. After many years, and a growing population, the chapel was torn down and a new church was built on it's current site located at 328 Junction Routes 66 & 87. Saint Columba Catholic Church opened it's doors on May 8, 1955 and continues to serve our community welcoming all who enter.
Stop by the office any time! Hours are:
Mon, Wed Fri: 8AM-12PM
Tues, Thurs: 1PM-5PM